§ 1 Scope
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions in the respective version at the time of the order shall apply exclusively to the legal relationships established through this Internet store between the operator of the store (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”) and its customers.
(2) Deviating general terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected.
§ 2 Formation of the contract
(1) The presentation of the goods on the Internet store does not constitute a binding offer by the provider to conclude a purchase contract. The customer is merely invited to make an offer by placing an order.
(2) By sending the order through the Internet store, the customer makes a binding offer directed at the conclusion of a purchase contract for the goods contained in the shopping cart. By sending the order, the customer also acknowledges these terms and conditions as solely authoritative for the legal relationship with the provider.
(3) The provider confirms receipt of the customer’s order by sending a confirmation e-mail. This order confirmation does not yet represent the acceptance of the contract offer by the provider. It merely serves to inform the customer that the order has been received by the provider. The declaration of acceptance of the contract offer is made by the delivery of the goods or an express declaration of acceptance.
§ 3 Retention of ownership
The delivered goods remain the property of the provider until full payment.
§ 4 Prices and shipping costs
The prices at the time of the order apply. All prices include the statutory VAT (currently 20% or 10%). For an order placed at the online store, at a value of EUR 29.00 or more, BePure delivers within Austria by Post or GLS without shipping fees.
In general, BePure only delivers within Austria and Germany.
Below a value of goods of EUR 10 a flat rate for postage and packaging of EUR 5.95 per order will be charged for shipping by post or GLS. The flat shipping rate includes the statutory value added tax. Since the VAT on the shipping flat rate is calculated depending on the purchased goods, it may be reduced if goods are purchased at lower VAT rates (e.g. when purchasing food). This means that the shipping fee can only be finally calculated during the ordering process. However, it cannot become higher in the process, but only lower in your favor.
For partial deliveries, the shipping costs are due only once.
If you have any questions, please contact customer service (email@example.com).
§ 5 Payment methods
The following payment methods are accepted: Visa/ Visa Electron; Mastercard, Mastercard Electronic, Direct Debit transfer or PayPal.
§ 6 Due date for payment
Payment of the purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract.
§ 7 Complaints and returns
Complaints must be made within 8 days from receipt of the goods. In this regard, please contact the customer service. If you wish to return the goods or a part of the goods as they do not meet your expectations, please contact customer service, from whom you will receive a return number. The cost of any return shipment is the customer’s responsibility – except in the case of complaints due to damaged/faulty goods or incorrect deliveries. Therefore, no freight collect parcels will be accepted. Please clarify the type of return with the customer service.
§ 8 Warranty
The customer’s warranty rights shall be governed by the general statutory provisions.
§ 9 Choice of Law & Jurisdiction
The contractual relations between the Provider and the Customer shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Austria (applicable court: A-2700 Landesgericht Wiener Neustadt).
§ 10 Salvatory clause
Should any provision of these General Terms and Conditions of Business be invalid, then the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereof.
§ 11 Final clauses
11.1. The place of jurisdiction and performance shall be the registered office of the Seller if the Customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law.
11.2. The contractual language is German.
11.3. The European Commission’s platform for online dispute resolution (OS) for consumers: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . We are not willing and not obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.